So many of us get down on who are, the way we look, the way our bodies are, etc.
But how many of us know that the secret to being attractive and desirable is being confident in your own skin and loving who you are?
So many Arabs belittle themselves and aren't fully realizing their self worth, to their own detriment.
Really, what else is more attractive than a person who is confident and comfortable with themselves?
Someone who not only likes and embraces who they are, oftentimes has the most people around them, trying to get their attention and being attracted to their self confidence.
It's s important to realize your full self worth, because no one is going to love you as much as they should until you start to love yourself—as cheesy as that sounds, it's achingly true.
Here are some ways to fully achieve that brilliant self-confidence that you've always wanted:
1) You're not perfect, but hey, no one is: That's the first and foremost thing you've got to realize. We've all got our faults and there are lots of things people don't like about themselves, but embrace those things.
Nobody's perfect, and those who have self-confidence embrace everything about them, from their paunchy belly, short stature, to their wild hair.
These are just facets of who you are, and learn that these "faults" aren't really faults at all—they are only if you make them out to be.
2) Learn a new skill: Nothing makes you feel better about yourself more than learning a new skill or trade. It gives you something that makes you not only a little more special, but something extra; it sets you apart from others, too.
Learn how to go parasailing, or take a pottery class. Pick up the guitar, or take piano lessons. Find what it is that interests you and that you've always wanted to do and just go out and do it.
Not only will others find the fact that you take initiative and want to learn attractive, but it makes you a whole lot more interesting, too.
3) Keep good company: If the people around you make you feel bad about yourself, it's time to reevaluate why you let them.
Having a good set of friends to bolster you and support you is as important to your psyche and self-confidence as anything else. Surround yourself with positive, happy people and soon, you'll start to reflect that attitude back.
4) Don't let people put you down: If you've got people telling you why you aren't good at this or that, simply put it into perspective.
Tell yourself that these people yelling at you or putting you down probably have a miserable life and are very unhappy—otherwise, they wouldn't feel the need to put others down.
Putting it that way also makes it easier to brush off their criticism and work on yourself.
5) Find what you're good at: Find that one thing that you excel at and go after it. One of the best ways to be happy and project lots of self-confidence is doing what makes you happy for a living.
Find that interest and pursue it. Don't let others tell you what you can and cant do—just go for it. In the end, it wont be them who's in a position they love, it'll be you.