The Arab music charts are full of funky vibes, romantic anthems and party bangers. We've saved you the trouble of surfing the Internet and put together our very own top 10 list of the very best Arab songs currently gracing the music scene.
ArabLounge Magazine > Lifestyle & Culture| Updated February 04, 2021
Top 10 Arab Songs of 2016
1. AMINE AMINUX – MACHI B7ALHOM He may be new to the music scene but his new song Machi B7alhom has taken people by storm. The catchy pop love song is enough to get anyone up on their feet. After all who can't relate to this heartbreaker song?
2. MOHAMED MOUNIR – ANA MENNAK ET3ALEMT Next up is legend Mohamed Mounir who never fails to release a top hit. The sad soul piece tugs at everyone's heartstrings. His last 4 songs made it to the top 10; it's no surprise that he has made it onto our top hit list too.
3. KADIM AL SAHIR – KITAB AL HOBB Actor turned singer, the multitalented Kadim deserves to be labeled as number 3 on our list. His song is a mix of heartbreak and storytelling and definitely worth listening to.
4. HATIM AMOR – ALAWAL Hatim Amor brings a twist to the latest music. His upbeat hip-hop like tune brings a different vibe to the charts and is guaranteed to get everyone on their feet at the weekends.
5. BALQEES – AL TAJ The stunning Balqees couldn't have predicted what a hit Al Taj would be. A song full of beauty and magnificent vocals, this song will still be played in years to come.
6. ASSALA – AISHA 3ALA ELLY FAT Assala follows suit when it comes to long musical introductions but this song is certainly worth the wait. The song is just like the video – glamorous and full of perfection.
7. CAROLE SAMAHA – ROU7 FELL Another beauty Carole Samaha makes it onto our top music list. This song makes perfect listening material on a cold winters night. All you need is an open fire and some toasted marshmallows!
8. NANCY AJRAM – MAAKOUL EL GHARAM Maakoul El Gharam is an upbeat and lively track that has appealed not only to the younger generation but also has proved popular with mature audiences.
9. HUSSEIN AL DEEK – MA7LAKI The song is full of love melodies and sweet rhythms, and appeals to a wide audience. His latest hit doesn't quite live up to his last release, but many certainly like it.
10. THE5 – BEL GHARAM Last but not least, this boy band have been likened to groups such as One Direction. Their song is light hearted, upbeat and extremely catchy. The fact that these boys are hot is just an added bonus.